~ A peek inside my studio to see what I am currently creating.~

7.07.2011

5 Days w/ KC Willis ~**


Photos of my Class Book ~  My Theme was Cowgirls


Journal pages to write down all the wonderful notes I took





Back Cover

KC is an excellent and gifted teacher who not only
teaches you and shares her gifts
but also does an incredible joy of 
empowering women!



If you have the opportunity to take one of her classes
or hear her speak from her heart,
I encourage you to run with no hesitation
to do it!  I guarantee your heart
will be lifted and your creative soul fed!

I will share more of my class creations in the days and weeks to come.  But first I would like to share June's
winner for my pay it forward give away ~ Sheri! I will be getting your address and sending your gift to you!

9 comments:

Dorthe said...

Oh it is fantastic-so beautiful, and the cower amazingly lovely-I love it,dear- and I know KC is a wonderful teacher, and woman.
Hugs,Dorthe

QueenBe said...

You are SO lucky to have been able to take her class.... looks like you have done an outstanding job of creating under her direction. Love what you have done~

Suz said...

Katie,
You honest to God did a beautiful job. I love each piece...and they don't look just like K C Willis's which is what I love most about them. They are truly yours. Really, Super job.
Big hugs,
Suz

QueenBe said...

Hi Katie..... Thanks for the comment at my blog. I will be posting quite a bit about the Heavenly Scent Summer Faire in the near future. It is in Fenton, Michigan, the last weekend in August. Great show, and consuming all of my time right now!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh how fun!!! Love your altered book! It's fab! I've been thinkning of starting another one from Carole's workshop - very similar. So glad you had fun in Colorado!

~*~Patty S said...

ooo how very wonderful each and every page turned out dear Katie!

I know you must be SO very pleased ... must go back for another look...

thank you so much for sharing these stunning pages with us!
oxo

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW, now I'm drooling all over my keyboard, your book is Gorgeous! What a wonderful time you must have had!
hugs Lynn

Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Absolutely stunning,Katie!!!
Love everything about it.TFS.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Love your book!!! Wish I would have taken one of KC's workshops when we lived out there...